Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

We have been receiving an increasing number of comments from residents regarding anti-social behaviour in their community. If you experience problems then:

  • Noise issues should be reported to Environmental Health at Uttlesford District Council using this link or by calling  01799 510482 /  01799 510510
  • Anti Social Behaviour & underage drinking to Home | Essex Police either online via the tell us about or call 101 AND also to Uttlesford District Council’s Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) Team: 01799 510510 (ask to speak to an ASB officer)

This is a link to a Noise Information Pack

In particular the pack stresses that Out of Hours (OOH) noise should only be reported when the noise is occurring and NOT when the noise incident has ceased. The OOH service can be contacted on 01799 510510 from 6pm – 8am Monday to Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Residents will be redirected to an answering service where they can leave a message providing specific details of the issue together with their name and contact details.